- About us
- FPIN Institute
- Get Started with a Workshop
Note: This form is for new program applying for FPIN Membership. If you need assistance accessing member content on the website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Program Director/Residency Coordinator/Faculty in charge of Scholarly Activity completes the following form.
2. The Membership Manager will contact you within 48 hours to set up a phone call.
3. Submit your FPIN Implementation Plan/Program Profile List.
4. Submit a letter of support for FPIN Membership from your Department Chair.
5. Once steps 1-4 have been completed and approved, your FPIN Membership will be activated and the invoice will be sent.
6. You will receive more information on completing steps 3-4 during the initial call with the Membership Manager. Questions? Contact: email@example.com
FPIN is looking for Peer Reviewers! There are many benefits to peer reviewing a manuscript, among some of them are: Peer review is reportable as faculty scholarly activity on annual ACGME reports, Peer review may fulfill local university scholarly activity requirements, Peer review can be included on curriculum vitae, Peer review provides further experience with the medical literature that can improve skill in critical appraisal and medical writing. Interested? To sign up to become an FPIN Peer Reviewer, go HERE and click "Register Now".