2016 Price List for Evidence-Based Practice
|International Subscriber (Outside of the U.S. or Canada)
|U.S. and Canadian Institutions
- EBP is written by physicians for physicians, without industry support or bias.
- EBP is published monthly (2016: Volume 19, Numbers 1 through 12), and can be started from the current issue at any point during the year.
- Each issue contains 15 pages of evidence-based medicine articles, plus bonus electronic only content available online.
- Subscribers may choose either print OR electronic (email) delivery at the prices listed below
- Electronic delivery is in PDF format to a secure email address. Subscribers who select electronic delivery should send the delivery email address to email@example.com at the time the order is placed.
- Subscribers who would like to receive both print AND electronic copies will be charged an additional 10% to the listed subscription prices.
- Access to the EBP Archives for institutional subscribers is $500 per facility per year, for internal use only. Multi-facility discounts are available.
- Backorders: Evidence-Based Practice charges $17 to replace any issue that is reported or damaged more than 3 months after publication. For example, you have until the end of December 2016 to report a missing or damaged September 2016 issue. (The replacement fee is $20 per issue for international customers).
- International issues are mailed by surface mail
- EBP accepts both checks and credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, and American Express). All funds must be in U.S. currency.
- Subscription agencies receive a 5% discount
- Please send subscription orders and claims to:
401 West Blvd N, Ste D
Columbia, MO 65203
For classified rates, click HERE