- About us
- FPIN Institute
- Get Started with a Workshop
Note: This form is for new program applying for FPIN Membership. If you need assistance accessing member content on the website, please contact: email@example.com.
1. Program Director/Residency Coordinator/Faculty in charge of Scholarly Activity completes the following form.
2. The Membership Manager will contact you within 48 hours to set up a phone call.
3. Submit your FPIN Implementation Plan/Program Profile List.
4. Submit a letter of support for FPIN Membership from your Department Chair.
5. Once steps 1-4 have been completed and approved, your FPIN Membership will be activated and the invoice will be sent.
6. You will receive more information on completing steps 3-4 during the initial call with the Membership Manager. Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
FPIN is now requiring an individualized log in and password for all FPIN users. If your program sent in a profile list, instructions were sent on how to log in with the credentials that were provided. If your program did not provide a profile list in advance, please self register and create a profile. If you have any questions regarding the log in process, please email email@example.com. Thank you!